Sold in 6" sections
This cadmium-free, medium silver solder comes in 22-gauge wire, making it simple to snip off as many pieces as the task requires. Wire solder can also be used for 'stick' soldering, allowing you to 'feed' solder to your task as you work. Use for first soldering operations. Ideal for fine silver, this solder can also be used with base metals.
- Gauge/thickness : 22 ga.
- Length per weight : 33.33 ft./ozt.
- Weight per length : 0.030 ozt./ft.
- Country of origin : United States
- Metal type : Silver
- Form : Wire
- Metal color : White
- Solidus (melt) temperature : 1,275°F (691°C)
- Liquidus (flow) temperature : 1,360°F (738°C)
- Density : Medium
- Melt temperature : 1,275°F (691°C)