Sold in 6" sections
This hard silver solder comes in 22-gauge wire, making it simple to snip off as many pieces as the task requires and store the rest for future use. Use this solder with sterling or fine silver, or other white metals. Its high melting point makes it best for the first join in a soldering sequence. Easy to handle, wire solder is often used for 'stick' soldering, allowing you to continually 'feed' solder to your task as you work.
- Gauge/thickness : 22 ga.
- Length per weight : 33.33 ft./ozt.
- Weight per length : 0.030 ozt./ft.
- Country of origin : United States
- Metal type : Silver
- Form : Wire
- Metal color : White
- Solidus (melt) temperature : 1,365°F (741°C)
- Liquidus (flow) temperature : 1,450°F (788°C)
- Density : Hard
- Melt temperature : 1,365°F (741°C)