Sold in 1' sections
Made with a touch of Germanium, this half-hard, Argentium Silver round wire is highly resistant to firescale and less likely to tarnish than sterling. It's fusible and it also solders beautifully.
Metal that is 1/2-hard is partially work-hardened and will hold its shape under some stress. Keep in mind that hardness is changeable by annealing, heat-hardening or work-hardening. To avoid annealing, use this wire only after soldering.
- Country of origin : United States
- Metal type : Argentium® Silver
- Karat/purity : 935
- Hardness : 1/2-hard
- Form : Wire
- Shape : Round
- Dimensions : .051" (1.30mm)
- Gauge/thickness : 16 ga.
- Length per weight : 7.51 ft./ozt.
- Weight per length : 0.133 ozt./ft.