Sterling? Sterling! This Precious Metal Clay™ comes out of the kiln as a solid sterling silver piece! Because it is sterling, this clay will have more than twice the strength of original fine silver PMC, ideal for more delicate designs and for pieces that just have to have the added strength.
Work, roll, cut, shape and fire versatile PMC® like any ordinary clay. After firing, your design comes out of your kiln as a sterling silver object. Create jewelry, beads, components—anything you can do with clay, you can do with PMC Sterling™!
- Comes out of the kiln as sterling silver more than twice the strength of PMC Standard
- Ideal for more delicate designs & for pieces that need the added strength
- Due to the copper content in this formula, PMC Sterling requires a two-step process; step one is an open-shelf firing and step two requires a firing pan with activated carbon media
- Size: 50 grams
- Brand: PMC®
- Form: Clay
- Shrinkage: 15–20%
- Country of origin: Japan
- Composition: Metal powder (92.5% fine silver, 7.5% copper), water and organic binder
- Metal Color: Pickle White
- Physical Properties:
- Firing temperature: 1,500°F (815°C)
- Melting point: 1,640°F (893°C)